How much time should you dedicate to making things better? What if my team could handle 200% more of their current load? Spend those savings by improving the customer experience.
"It completely changed my role to be honest and I've been able to take on other things like additional tasks and it makes me feel like my role is a lot more worthwhile."
Head of Customer Service
"Just to have people on the other side of the fence that understand what they're talking about and how to accomplish the goal has been helpful."
"Boostopia has been the guiding light into helping our support leadership with the skills they need and to get our CX operations to the point we have all hoped for, understanding cost per ticket (reducing it by 45%), freeing up time for members of the team to shift into new roles, and really helped clean up a problem that was necessary if we wanted to continue to scale at a blistering pace."
Director of Marketing
• What ticketing system should I use?
• Should I offer phone support?
• What about live chat? At what times?
• Hire an intern or a staffing service?
• International or local? Part or full-time?
• What quality is my team maintaining?
• Do I need a help center for my customers?
• Should I have a help center for my agents?
• Are my customers getting the help they need?
• How do I control my costs?
• Can the team help grow the company?
• Is my company's brand being upheld?
We will help you navigate, select, and set up what makes sense for your company. By partnering with leading ticketing, chat, and call center products combined with our secret sauce, you get the most out of your software.
Learn from your Support Coach how to use the Boostopia software platform and better improve your team members.
• Use data to drive improvement in your team
• Codify your systems and processes to motivate and create a supportive team environment
• Expand to nights and weekends so you can better serve your customers
• Give your department a seat at the executive table to drive top-level growth goals
Boostopia integrates with your ticketing, phone, and chat software to understand your support operation. We provide a dedicated support coach to be your guide and help when you run into problems.
"We now able better identify problems and come up with solutions on how we're going to tackle them before they turn into major issues."
Ecommerce Customer Care Manager
Reduce Support Costs
Improve Your Team
Be World Class
Upgrade Your Operation
Save Tens of Thousands