Giving support managers super powers to decrease stress,
control costs, and keep your customers loving you.
How have we helped companies like yours? - See All Customer Stories
Managing customer service operations is expensive, time consuming, and frustrating. The last thing you need are basic vanity metrics or overly complex report builders from your support tools that only look at one aspect of your company's relationship with your customers.
Combine all of your customer data so you can manage your support team without guessing or ugly spreadsheets. We help you easily identify and act on the biggest opportunities to increase team productivity, make customers happier, and help your business grow.
Managers are too busy to regularly be manually exporting data into spreadsheets to try and figure out how to improve the team, the operation, and your customer's experience. Let us help you understand what to do next that will really make an impact.
The percentage of people who buy a product from you that end up needing to reach out to your support team because they either have a problem or are confused by something.
The average amount of money it costs your company to solve a customer’s issue broken out by channel, email vs phone vs live chat vs social.
Customers who are detractors spend $75 less in repeat purchases.
The predicted number of additional support team members needed to help with the increase in customer conversations for the holiday shopping season.
If team members were as efficient as your most skilled agent for your top 5 customer conversation topic types, then you would have this many extra hours per week to focus on new revenue generating activities.
The effect of the highest reviewed support team member on future purchase likelihood compared to the lowest CSAT reviewed team member.
Customer support that’s not complex, rewards the bottom line, and cultivates happy, loyal customers.
• Decrease costs, increase efficiency (not people)
• A customer support machine that’s always improving
• Focus on the customer (not the system)
Turn your customer service operation into the customer success team.
• Anticipate and manage surprises, don’t be controlled by them
• Retain team members longer by giving them more fulfilling work
• Claim a more respected seat at the table by owning customer success
More time to handle real issues instead of answering the same basic questions day in and day out.
• Feel like you’re truly serving the customer (not a prison sentence)
• Understand your strengths and where to improve
• Be recognized for delighting customers
A customer experience that improves conversion rates and revenue.
• Decrease bounce rates sitewide
• Know what’s missing from product pages
• Free up agent time to turn visitors to customers
Your upgraded customer success experience anticipates your customer’s needs and they feel like a person again.
• Self-service support that doesn’t lead to more questions
• Agent interactions that are delightful, not frustrating
• Be added to their “things that make me happy” list
The world's fastest growing Retail & eCommerce, Software & Technology, Internet & Mobile, Non-Profit, and Telecommunications organizations are partnering with Boostopia to transform how they think about serving their customers. Your organization have a customer service and support department? We can help.
"We've been able to identify problems before they've happened to figure out solutions on how we're going to tackle them. Even how to prevent them from becoming problems in the first place."
"We now have the ability to think of customer service as being more proactive versus reactive."
"Boostopia helped us with our growth and did so in a way where we were able to maintain satisfaction rating and help provide a high level of service."
Glad you asked. We won’t really know unless we take a closer look.